No Comments

Since I became a radio amateur, my website looked the same, when I became a Full license radioamateur. I only changed my header (the image at the top of the page) showhin PH7GIS instead of PD2GIS. And also the domain name has changed. The latter has never really worked that well. Although this was hardly noticeable on the site itself, this was not really pleasant behind the scenes. So all in all I decided that it was time to change all this.
I have been working on my new website since the beginning of May. I also translate the latest messages and pages to English. If you find messages or pages that are still in Dutch. Please let me know and I will translate this immediately.

Categories: PH7GIS Website

About the Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.